Are you interested in seeing you’re writing work in Rad Dad Savage? That’s awesome! Below you will find the guidelines for each submission. Also, be sure to review our Content License & Submission Policy by clicking here.
After submission, you will hear from a member of the Rad Dad Savage team within one week if your post will be featured. Not every submission will receive a response because of the high number of submissions.
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio with each submission including hyperlinks to social channels and blog.
- Do not double space after periods or between paragraphs.
- All photos should be high resolution and landscaped – horizontal. Only original photographs, please.
- All submissions should have a generalized humor to them.
- If submitting a list or short essay, keep it under 900 words.
- We do not accept personal stories for paid submissions. If you are interested in posting personal anecdotes or stories, please see our Community page.
- Email each submission to email@example.com with the name of the Category or Topic in the subject line of the email.
- (Rad Dad Savage is currently not paying for any original content. However, we are still accepting content submissions) Rad Dad Savage will pay $50 per original piece of content. Each piece of content should be original and not have appeared anywhere else online.
- After your post has appeared, please invoice firstname.lastname@example.org with “Invoice” in the subject line of the email.